Awd transfer case and front diff

1BAD2K

I have the original transfer case from a Silverado SS. It is the nvg149 and is all wheel drive. I also have the front differential. They are in good shape. I bought them from a wrecked truck. 60K miles. I am asking $650 for the transfer case comma and $400 for the differential which will include the front drive shaft needed for it. These are obviously very rare and hard to come by in working order. The front differential is stock 4.10 geared, and I was told by the previous owner that is had recently been rebuilt. Shoot me an pm if you are interested. Will need to be picked up in DFW TX. I'll make a better deal if you take it all at once.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the original transfer case from a Silverado SS. It is the nvg149 and is all wheel drive. I also have the front differential. They are in good shape. I bought them from a wrecked truck. 60K miles. I am asking $650 for the transfer case comma and $400 for the differential which will include the front drive shaft needed for it. These are obviously very rare and hard to come by in working order. The front differential is stock 4.10 geared, and I was told by the previous owner that is had recently been rebuilt. Shoot me an pm if you are interested. Will need to be picked up in DFW TX. I'll make a better deal if you take it all at once.

Could you shoot me a text, interested in differential. 989-306-0446 thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...