101mm turbo

So I just bought a 2003 Silverado rcsb and plan on doing an engine swap to the 6.0. I was originally thinking of doing a supercharger but now I'm gonna go with a turbo and I'm thinking a 101mm. And of course getting the 4l80 e built. About how much horsepower will this get me? I'm trying to make it in the 10 second range. Any advice would be helpful! Thanks.

You wouldn't even be able to spool that turbo driving around with that thing. Trust me. I have been running turbos in Alaska for 10 years. You will have to have serious supporting mods to get into the 10's reliably.

I ran a mildly built 370ci (6.0 bored over .030) for years with a 76mm small frame turbo and drove it for 5 years daily in fairbanks. There is a few small things that you have to setup for with the extreme cold, but generally it did very good. Never lost a turbo. I did have a few pistons burn up from the wastegate freezing shut until I figured out how to fix that issue from moisture in the exhaust. That setup would run a consistant 12.2@112 all day long on only 12psi.

The other issue you have up here is our SH*T fuel. Our 90 octane is about as good as 87 down in the states. I have heard it all from everyone how our fuel is. I can tell the difference in our fuel just by watching my knock sensors with different fuel.