Shopman1's SS

shopman1

Hey Guys,

My 03 SS is still looking good. Only 43k on it. I got 10 years out of the stock battery using the Tender. At 10 years I changed all belts timing etc. all oil all plugs, wires on and on. My tires were still good but old so I changed them becase we were moving to Florida and did not want a blow out!

I never had any intention of selling my SS, love it. But when I read that they may have a new SS in the mix I think if they make it I will sell my SS for sure and get the new one. I just removed the flames for they were on for like 12 years and showing some age. New ones coming.

So, this is information is put forth as a pre sale kind of marketing in case they make it LOL.

See: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/34ytxh43hnaa0v4/AAD5x9fC2W0G8wFmJarUr0oga?dl=0

post-661-0-65559400-1473345246_thumb.jpeg

Edited by shopman1 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

This is the first I've heard of a new generation Silverado SS coming out. I searched online and just saw the usual rumor garbage I've seen for years and the only pictures I could find were spy photo's from 2012, and those looked like a regular HD.

Have any links to share? I would be interested in a new one myself, but I'm keeping my 03.

• 4 weeks later...

My 2004 has 26k miles - bought it new 13 years ago next month. Stock except for GM perf exhaust and K&N filter, BedRug and rolling Access cover. On my 2nd set of tires (Sumitomo 305/50R 20s). I don't think I'll ever sell it as I always seem to need a truck to haul something from Home Depot or wherever, and my Dobie loves to ride in the back with the seat folded up. Maybe if I can ever find a better looking sport truck but so far nothing I see interests me.