Florida Role Call!!

Here's the offical Florida Roll Call!

Where's everyone at?

What kind of interest do we have for a little SS meet?

I read that some people suggested Steak and Shake in Orlando, anyone else?

I am in the New Tampa area and would not mind driving an hour or two to meet with some other SS owner.

Chime in!

Spottedmango, there is a cruise on the first Sat. of the month at the Steak N' Shake in Sanford (north side of Orlando), and on the last Sat. of the month there is a cruise at the River Walk in Sanford. I'm not aware of any other gatherings in the Orlando area that happen on a regular basis... except for Saturday nights at Old Town in Kissimmee, but we can't participate in that one (1974 and older only).

There is also the Turkey Rod Run coming up in Daytona, at the Speedway, on Thanksgiving weekend... thousands of cars/trucks and a huge trade show. :D

I'll be there on Friday, 11/26. In another thread a while back, there was a discussion about having a get-together there but that kind of fizzled out. Also the organization running the show would not let us participate, so they kinda pissed me off (the Spring show they have there would allow our newer trucks in). So if we met up there, it'd be in the parking lot. Someone suggested meeting off-site somewhere and then going over to the show as a group, probably the best idea.

If you're interested in meeting there and checking out the show, sound off! :D

I'll be there on Friday, 11/26.  In another thread a while back, there was a discussion about having a get-together there but that kind of fizzled out.  Also the organization running the show would not let us participate, so they kinda pissed me off (the Spring show they have there would allow our newer trucks in).  So if we met up there, it'd be in the parking lot.  Someone suggested meeting off-site somewhere and then going over to the show as a group, probably the best idea. 

If you're interested in meeting there and checking out the show, sound off!  :D

what show???? :sick::dunno::withstupid:

Archived