Newbie from Cowtown

Chrome1

Hello everyone. I've meant to join for years, just never found time. Original owner of 2006 ISS, #777 of 933. 85000 miles, but I barely drive it anymore. Garage kept and clean as they come. Some minor mods but mostly a stock Intimidator that is immaculate. I will get some pictures up soon.

I'm thinking of selling, or not. Just don't see many for sale throughout the country for comparison. Thoughts from the experts??

Welcome to the site man ?? yeah although they only made 933 of them, they're actually a bit more common than you think if you're thinking of letting her go man I would be in the market for one in a couple of months, depends on where you are located as I am not trying to buy one out of state..

Welcome Todd

And I'll say about rareness (or not) of an Intimidator, man I've seen several just in my area besides mine. A couple of them are known legit, others are just ones I've seen out and about.

I've said it before and will hold firm on it, while it's very nice to have the COA it is not the sole indicator of a real ISS. The RPO code tells the entire story. And while a SPID label in the glovebox can be faked, it's not necessarily the simplest thing to get 100% right - still, you can't change the RPO list record from the factory that is associated with the VIN. So a Compnine or dealership lookup will confirm real or not with ease.

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I appreciate the info about the ISS and the rareness or lack thereof. Not that it's anything special, but it is cool to have #777. I have everything from the window sticker to the COA in the original envelope it came in. I really don't see many of them around and believe me, I look for them.

George, I'm in Ft Worth, TX.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I appreciate the info about the ISS and the rareness or lack thereof. Not that it's anything special, but it is cool to have #777. I have everything from the window sticker to the COA in the original envelope it came in. I really don't see many of them around and believe me, I look for them.

George, I'm in Ft Worth, TX.

I don't think anybody is saying they're not rare, just for some reason it seems like there's more than a few concentrated in certain areas! And definitely #777 is cool. I was just offering my opinion that don't fall into the trap of thinking because an ISS doesn't have a COA that it's necessarily fake, as it can be easily proven one way or the other.

Richard