Wrecked 2003 SSS For Sale (Salvage or Donor)

mikeySP307

Selling a 2003 Silverado SS with salvage title with 121,xxx miles. Drive-train, interior, cab, and doors are all salvageable. I think the bed is salvageable, but it has a buckle in the passenger side that may be repairable. This would make a great donor for someone's project. The truck will run and move under it's own power, but can't be driven safely (or legally). The radiator core support was pushed back, but did not contact the engine. Most of the SS body cladding is perfect, and the damaged piece can probably be fixed by someone good at bodywork. The LQ9 runs great with even compression. The front diff and AWD transfer case were rebuilt about 8,000 miles ago, and the transmission and rear diff were serviced at the same time.

I want to sell this as a whole truck. You will need to bring a trailer or arrange towing. I will only take cash in person, and I will give you the salvage title and the keys.
I'm asking $3,500 for the entire truck. I am located just south of Akron, Ohio (44319).
PM me if you need more details.

20170715 145910

20170715 145858

20170623 163654

20170715 150152

20170715 150041

20170715 150053

20170715 145938

20170715 150902

20170715 150948

20170715 160533

20170715 150752

EDIT: Added price and location.
Edited by mikeySP307 (see edit history)

Hey Mike, Welcome to the site. Sorry it's under these circumstances.

You would likely make more money by parting the truck out.

It will help your sale if you give an idea of what you want for the truck and where you are located.

Best luck with your sale.

Thanks for the advice. I edited the OP and added asking price and location.

Dang man, sorry to hear about this happening. The truck looks like it was very well taken care of.

It was very well taken care of. I hate to part with it, but I don't have the money to swap the frame, so I hope someone else can use it as a donor.

Thanks for the advice. I edited the OP and added asking price and location.

It was very well taken care of. I hate to part with it, but I don't have the money to swap the frame, so I hope someone else can use it as a donor.

Ah so there was frame damage then?

IF ITS THAT FRAME HORN THAT IS BENT. ITS ACTUALLY A CRUSH POINT.. ITS LIKE AN ACCORDION. MADE TO TAKE THE IMPACT. YOU CAN BUY THAT PIECE. THEN SOURCE OUT THE REST OF THE PARTS. i KNOW THIS FROM MY AVALANCHE. I SMACKED A POLE. . ITS JUST A THOUGHT.

I FIXED MY SS 2 YEARS AGO. NOT AS BAD AS YOURS BC OF THE FRAME. BUT ALL THE PARTS THAT YOU WILL NEED IS WHAT I NEEDED. I SOURCED ALL PARTS ON CL. MINUS A FEW THAT I BOUGHT FROM GM. LIKE THE PLASTIC STUFF.. BOUGHT A PREPAINTED BUMPER OFF EBAY. FIT GREAT. AND FOUND A COWL HOOD AT A JUNKYARD. I THINK I FIXED IT ALL FOR LIKESS THEN 1500. MINUS OTHER THINGS I DID SINCE IT WAS APART. FIGURED WHY NOT.

Edited by Brads99xtreme (see edit history)

This truck has been sold. I appreciate the support this community has given, you are a great group of people.

-Side note; how do I edit the OP or the title of the thread to have the word 'sold' in it?

I don't think you can edit the title itself, but you could possibly delete the thread as a whole.

I don't think you can edit the title itself, but you could possibly delete the thread as a whole.

Where's the fun in that? We want newbs looking for parts bringing this thread back to the top for the next five years.