Silver SS Factory Wheels for Sale

ssjonathan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLease understand I need to sell all four.

I would hate to not sell all of them plus ebay is the way to go it seems if I can't sell all four.

Let me know.

These could be a great Christmas Present for someone so I would like to put them on ebay this week if I can't sell them here. I am sure everyone understand this. :thumbs:

I would hate to not sell all of them plus ebay is the way to go it seems if I can't sell all four.

Let me know.

These could be a great Christmas Present for someone so I would like to put them on ebay this week if I can't sell them here. I am sure everyone understand this. :thumbs:

Where are we at with these? I am still in...

Dave

Let me know.

Where are we at with these? I am still in...

Dave

I will sell if I can get the others sold as well. I really need to sell the whole set!!

i have a buddy looking for a complete set of those.  ill talk to him tonight and see if he is interested! ive got the crome ones on my 97' 1500 2wd!  yes, thats right 2wd.  if anyone wants to see it, check out my imagestation page!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2135390925

Let me know ASAP. I am thinking of going the ebay route, but if you want the whole set let me know you are next in line for the complete set!!

i have a buddy looking for a complete set of those.  ill talk to him tonight and see if he is interested! ive got the crome ones on my 97' 1500 2wd!  yes, thats right 2wd.  if anyone wants to see it, check out my imagestation page!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2135390925

Let me know ASAP. I am thinking of going the ebay route, but if you want the whole set let me know you are next in line for the complete set!!

I thought that I made the 4th buyer for doing the wheels separately? I was buying one, j4nash was buying two, and Uncle Caleetro was buying one that = 4. I guess I don't understand where the problem. is....

Dave

I understood that UNcle Caleetro had found one. I havent heard anything else from him since then. If he still needs one let me know.

They are in perfect condition. No blemishes or scuffs. These are without tires. PLease understand that I would rather sell as a set because of shipping and dealing with 3-4 different buyers. If somone doesn;t come through I will definately feel obligated to keep my sale to the others interested. Nothing against selling them to anyone, just my preference. I hope everyone understands. :thumbs:

Archived