Lots of odds and ends parts

Subref

Time to clean out the garage a bit. All parts coming off of a 2004 Silverado that had give or take 74k miles at the time I got it. Should fit all models of similar years and all that jazz. Make some offers!

New never installed headlights (drive and passenger side)

Driver side after market (not sure on brand) marker light

After market headlight set up - on the truck when I bought it, wanted a stock look

Exhaust manifolds, coming of the 6.0 LQ9. I have a set of gaskets too, don’t remember if they are from the dealer or came with the headers that replaced these.

Fan and assembly shroud - this was on the truck until about 110k miles

Driver side door control panel - never installed

Stock air box/intake - all seals are still good, was replaced with a Volant almost immediately on purchase of vehicle

Vortec 6000 engine cover - great shape some touch up on the silver vortec logo could be done if you want it to be perfect.

Black 06+ SS grill - wrong year grill was on the truck when I bought it. Light scratch on the front to the left of the bow tie spot.

Black billet Lower and brake duct grill inserts - on the truck when I bought it, wanted to return it all to original look

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are pictures of everything on the Facebook group since that is way easier to add photos there than Tapatalk.

Grille and engine covers are the things people seem most interested in so I’ll be boxing them up and getting estimates from ups today on shipping for anyone that already posted a zip code.

The dudes on the fb group were quick on the draw though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk