2006 Silverado Intimidator SS for sale 56000 miles. $23900

Frank Shinault

You are Viewing 1 of 933 Produced 2006 Chevrolet Dale Earnhardt Intimidator SS Edition Silverado with Only 56k Miles and in Excellent Condition Inside & Out, Factory Black Exterior with Non-Smoker Gray Leather Interior Loaded with Options Including Power Sunroof, Special Signature Earnhardt Gauge Package and Embroidered Headrest, Strong LQ9 6.0 345HP Vortec Max V8, 4L65E Heavy Duty 4 Speed Automatic, 14 Bolt Heavy Duty Performance 3:73 Posi Rear, Z60 Special Performance Suspension, Rear Spoiler, Exterior Intimidator SS Badges, Tinted Glass, Bed Liner, Tonneau Cover, Factory 20 Inch Chrome Wheels with Performance Radials, Completely Stock and Un-Molested with Exception of Corsa Exhaust which Sounds Amazing.. Garage Kept, Covered and Only Driven in Good Weather—text me at 314-550-6333 and I’ll send photos, I can’t get them to load on here and apparently I’m too old to learn new tricks ..$23900

Edited by Frank Shinault (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

It would be but I can’t get the photo to load on here. I’ll be more than happy to send plenty of photos to you.  When I try to post it says media is too large 

Edited by Frank Shinault (see edit history)