SOLD

gdr_11

Was going through my storage and found a box with my stock air intake assembly.  As I recall, I had my K&N cold air intake installed 4 days after I bought my SS new.  The photos show the #15769060 lower assembly and the SFI/H02S/TWC air filter housing and catalyst with the OEM filter inside.  The entire unit probably had 25 - 30 miles on it since I drove the truck home from the dealer, next day to have the exhaust system installed and then two days later had the intake system replaced.  I want $140 for the setup and will quote a shipping price if you give me your zip code.  I will accept PayPal as a gift transaction or, in the rare case that you are anywhere near Tyler, Texas, we can arrange a face to face transaction.

IMG_5225.JPG

IMG_5228.JPG

Edited by gdr_11
Sold (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally had 2 minutes to open the box and check out the parts.  Absolutely as described; other than a tiny amount of storage dust this air intake is like factory new, including the filter element.  Thanks for the easy transaction and nice parts!

Richard

• Like 1