Hello from TN

marsch

Erik, 35, Middle TN.  Hello everyone, long time fan of the SS.  I dont own one yet, but about to start my search, and plan to post in the WTB section.  I have been a GM/LS engine muscle head for a while.  About to sell my 2006 GTO to pay off my Ram Sport.  Plan from there is to sell the Ram to buy an SS.  Seems like a lot of work, I know.  I think the SS will be perfect bridge to have a truck in the household and something sporty to drive around for fun.  Hopefully within the next few months ill be posting pictures of my new to me SS.

On 7/19/2019 at 9:01 PM, matslp488 said:

Welcome! Nice! I like those new Ram R/Ts

Yeah they are nice.  I know I am going to miss having a sporty street toy.  So thats why I am on the hunt for and SSS

I say, own nothing but toys.  I've got a 300 SRT8 in the garage and two SS's in the driveway.  You can't have too much fun.

Whereabouts in middle TN?  I've got family a little East of Memphis, little bro is an LS-nut.

Richard

33 minutes ago, houston05tx said:

Welcome to the site!

Thank you much!  Cant wait to get my hands on an SS

13 minutes ago, someotherguy said:

I say, own nothing but toys.  I've got a 300 SRT8 in the garage and two SS's in the driveway.  You can't have too much fun.

Whereabouts in middle TN?  I've got family a little East of Memphis, little bro is an LS-nut.

Richard

Im about 15 minutes east of Nashville.  Sounds like you like your toys.  Those SRT8s are nice!  I know I am going to miss my GTO, so im hunting for an SS to casually drive around and have fun with!

• 4 months later...