Need your opinions

RacerJJ

Hey all, Gibson is offering me a sponsorship deal where they will sell me ceramic coated headers for $400 cash, no tax, if I display a decal on both sides of the truck. Is this a deal I should jump on and if I do, are headers easy to install?

Does Gibson make a long tube header? If its their standard shorty header, its not that great of a deal.

If they give you a set, then its a good deal.

Hey all, Gibson is offering me a sponsorship deal where they will sell me ceramic coated headers for $400 cash, no tax, if I display a decal on both sides of the truck.  Is this a deal I should jump on and if I do, are headers easy to install?

Doesn't seem like much of a sponsorship.... most aftermarket manufactures will GIVE you the product for displaying their logo/name on your vehicle. Back when I had my T'blazer flowmaster gave me a complete system b/c I had ordered the first T'blazer in the area and they wanted to get a jump on the rest of the market.

I also had a received a free billet grill from another company for being the prototype T'blazer.

I'd say hold out for a freebie or don't do it at all. :dunno:

Doesn't seem like much of a sponsorship.... most aftermarket manufactures will GIVE you the product for displaying their logo/name on your vehicle. Back when I had my T'blazer flowmaster gave me a complete system b/c I had ordered the first T'blazer in the area and they wanted to get a jump on the rest of the market.

I also had a received a free billet grill from another company for being the prototype T'blazer.

I'd say hold out for a freebie or don't do it at all. :dunno:

:withstupid: get it for free!

Archived