Bedrug for sale

phenryiv1

Not everyone has mommy to ask for money before they buy something.  For some people, when they buy their own $30K+ truck, they have to save a few bucks here and there for other things...

Your just like fast4popper. Ill just tell you the same thing I told him.

You know what? **** you! My parents and grandparents worked their asses off for what I have now. Obviously your the one with no respect because thats ****ed up when you make such a judgemental statement as you just did. As a matter of fact, how old are you? Your talking like an immature bitch that couldnt do shit with your life because your too stupid to realize how life works.

I am sorry that I had to jump on the soapbox but it really pisses me off when someone says that I am spoiled and have no respect when they are the ones that are disrespecting my parents and grandparents.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like the sale worked well for you.  You were going to give it to me for $250 shipped and you sold it for $275.  You seem like a real **** after your last comment, so I am glad I didn't buy from you.

Dave

Ummmm...Was that aimed at me? Because I have not sold mine. It is just lame when people come into a sale thread and $h!+ on anothe person's sale just because the seller would not practically give the critic the product that was being sold.

Not everyone has mommy to ask for money before they buy something.  For some people, when they buy their own $30K+ truck, they have to save a few bucks here and there for other things...

You're just like fast4popper. Ill just tell you the same thing I told him.

You know what? **** you! My parents and grandparents worked their asses off for what I have now. Obviously your the one with no respect because thats ****ed up when you make such a judgemental statement as you just did. As a matter of fact, how old are you? Your talking like an immature bitch that couldnt do shit with your life because your too stupid to realize how life works.

I am sorry that I had to jump on the soapbox but it really pisses me off when someone says that I am spoiled and have no respect when they are the ones that are disrespecting my parents and grandparents.

Learn to spell. And learn to argue in a mature manner without hurling cursing insults. It will get you a lot more respect down the road. As for me being an immature b!tch, I am 27, married, and until a month ago, I trained police, fire, and EMS first responders in WMD (chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives) response for the Department of Homeland Security. I went to law school and have a master's degree. I also pay my wife's way through school while living in one of the most expensive counties in America. As for me being a b!tch, I was a NCAA Division I wrestler who was a 3-year starter and who still could out-work 99.9% of people. So you say that I am a b!tch? Most people don't say that to my face. And immature? Hardly. But if you had a few more years under your belt, you might know not to sling empty arguements at people whom you hardly know.

Back to the issue at hand...

I worked hard for what I have, and my parents worked even harder for what they have. They gave me no handouts, but I don't blame you for accepting any gifts or assistance that generous parents or other family members might have offered to you- you would be crazy NOT to accept the "leg-up." Believe me, I would take a nice truck if it was offered to me.

But your attitude of "My mom won't let me buy it unless you drop the price..." was a bit juvenile. On top of that, you then come in here and bash on my sale because you think that spending a certain percentage more is worth having it new. You know what? In your economics, that might be valid. But for others- say those of us who pay for their wife to go to college, own 2 new cars (04 Silvy and an 03 Celica), pay $1300 for rent, and are trying to save cash to buy a house, saving $25 here and $40 there all adds up. That money that i save can go for other mods, gas, a movie with my wife, a bottle of wine- whatever I want to spend it on. And in selling this for less than new, I am offering some other thrifty buyer the same option. As you can see, I lowered my price because there was little interest- but when I dropped the price for you, you simply never replied, instead of manning-up and just saying what you thought was a fair price.

I am selling it at what I think is a fair price...not a steal, not a ripoff- a fair price. If you disagree, go buy one new- but don't criticize those of us who have to pinch a few pennies here and there so that they can have a nice life- and a nice car on top of that.

Looks like the sale worked well for you.  You were going to give it to me for $250 shipped and you sold it for $275.  You seem like a real **** after your last comment, so I am glad I didn't buy from you.

Dave

Ummmm...Was that aimed at me? Because I have not sold mine. It is just lame when people come into a sale thread and $h!+ on anothe person's sale just because the seller would not practically give the critic the product that was being sold.

Yes it was aimed at you. Sorry for the misunerstanding I misread something. However, I don't apologize for saying what I did. I still think you are an a-hole. Especially after the replies you made after my post. Do you honestly think that writing a few paragraphs about what you have paid for is going to make anybody like/respect you more. I could give a crap that you put your wife through school. I don't care if your parents had money and didn't give you handouts. In the end all I care about is who you are, and all you appear to be is a cocky **** who thinks he is the shit because he played a college sport and pays for his shit.

Dave

Dave

Yes it was aimed at you. Sorry for the misunerstanding I misread something. However, I don't apologize for saying what I did. I still think you are an a-hole. Especially after the replies you made after my post. Do you honestly think that writing a few paragraphs about what you have paid for is going to make anybody like/respect you more. I could give a crap that you put your wife through school. I don't care if your parents had money and didn't give you handouts. In the end all I care about is who you are, and all you appear to be is a cocky **** who thinks he is the shit because he played a college sport and pays for his shit.

Dave

You missed the entire point of the post. Dan opened his mouth where it did not belong and I call him out for breaking the cardinla rule of online sales- don't $hit on another member's sale. It all happened because he wanted to buy my bedrug, but then changed his mind and said I had to lower the price because his mommy told him that he should just buy it new. I am not making this up- that is LITERALLY what he said in his message to me. After he did that, and then came in here and ran his mouth about my price, I called him out for being spoiled. Like I said before, nothing wrong with that if you can get away with it, but don't talk down to others because they work for what they have. Maybe I misinterpreted his tone. I was willing to drop it, but then he took the time to quote some half-cocked response that he made to another member, and with me having nothing better to do for the 5 minutes, I told him where he was wrong.

There is a difference between cockiness and confidence. I accomplished what i accomplished, and people like Dan, who it SEEMS just like to run their mouth from afar just bother me for the simple reason that they seem content to stand back and to hurl insults, but never really step up to the plate. I could be wrong about that, but that was my impression, given how he got all bitter when I called him out. It is awfully presumptious of you to think that I am an a-hole from reading one post that had nothing to do with you in the first place. I never attacked you- why do you feel the need to come after me? Does replying to a smart-@$$ed teenager make me an a-hole? If so, sign me up.

Seems to me like you were the kid who just liked to instigate. YOU could have dropped it when you realized your mistake, but you had to take a dig at me as well. How about you just move along and we stay out of each other's way until this cools off?

C'mon guys let's move on. It's sad to see the hostile and disrepcting post on this site in the recent months.

I always liked this site because we tried to treat each other with some respect. Where has that attitude gone to? I know alot of the original members don't come to the site any longer because of it.

Let's try to get things back on track here. We all come here for a common reason.

It would be nice if we all took the position of " if we didn't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all". It works for me anyway.

Respectfully'

Vince

I agree!! :cheers::thumbs:

It seems as though it was a conflict of different ages and lifestyles. Lets just drop it, and get back to the orignal issue.

If the bedrug is still for sale I might be interested. I would like to see a picture if possible and is it still $260 shipped?

I know I went about this the wrong way but what plate did I not step up to? And what did I spell wrong? And you are being pretty cocky. I do not really think you know the difference confidence and cockiness. And I did not get bitter. I just tried to tell you my background, which is different than yours and everyone else on here. Thats why we are arguing.

This forum is here for opinions, not for changing them. I posted an opinion and you attacked my background.

I found a bedrug for about the same price but I wanted to buy yours if you are stil willing to sale. I would like a picture pf the bedrug since I have apicture of the other one I am looking at. NOT from on here though!!!!!Thought I would make that clear!!! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived