Pulley change with cam

I had asked a similar question about a year ago, I'm just looking for someone to convince me to do it or not. Ordered my cam kit today, Tick stage 1 blower cam along with a bronze trunion upgrade. Planning on getting the tune done by Nelson Performance. Since I'm in Canada and everything's super expensive ide like to get the tune done just once. Want to also go from a 3.2 to a 3.0 pulley on the Maggie. I'm just terrified of hurting the motor with 200,000 km on it. Am I overthinking this? Motor runs great, doesn't use oil, great oil pressure. Of course I want as much power as possible but I'm more than happy with a safe tune. Opinions? 

• 2 months later...

A pound  or two of extra boost going from a 3.2 to a 3.0 isn't going to be the death nail for your engine as long as the tune is correct.  124k miles, as long as the engine was taken care of, isnt an excessive amount.  dcarins must be over that by now and he was like the original Radix blown SS back in 03.