New truck 6 month progress

Lovesleddin

Love the truck. My first SS.  05 AWD.  I lowered it, put 24's on it, BTR stage 2 cam, trunnion kit, push rods and lot of other stuff.  It had .660 valve springs, headers and intake.  Feels like it has a shift kit but not sure.   I ordered a speed engineering exhaust  but wont be available for a few weeks. Waiting a bit to get it tuned.  I'm not sure what else I want to do.   I think I'm going with  AutoCal V3 Tuning System from Black Bear performance   I work from home so its doesnt get drove much.  Currently somewhat stock exhaust with gutted cats and flowmaster muffler.  

Resize.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Update. I got the Black Bear Performance EFILive AutoCal.   Black Bear tuned it and made a huge difference.  They did a great Job with the tuning.  Then I installed  the full speed engineering dual 3" exhaust with headers.  Hated it !  Tooo loud and lost major low end torque.  I changed it up using a single 3" pipe and much happier with the sound vs dual 3"s.  Still lost some low end torque but I have no cats now and it is flowing way more then the previous exhaust.    Put in bigger injectors recommended after the tune to help the stage 2 cam.  

Waiting on Black Bear Performance to help me get it re-tuned.  The current tune is not liking the 42Lb marine injectors at all or the exhaust swap.  

IMG_E0073.JPG

• Like 2

• 4 months later...