2003 Silverado SS Red - $18,500 OBO *SOLD*

Crazy Al

It has been a long time since I've been an active participant on this site, but I have come back as I feel that my truck could be most appreciated here.  I am looking to sell my 2003 Red SS with currently 80,055 miles on it, I bought it as a leftover in April of 2004.  It is clean with no body rust, garaged pretty much it's whole life except for a most of a year when I was building.  Mostly stock, besides painting the grills black, tinted windows and a bedrug.  I've probably averaged 1500 miles a year in the past 5 years and it is time to update it to something that I can use to tow, I've only used this once to launch a buddies freshwater boat.  It has a couple of flaws that I think are pretty minor, I just have never gotten to fixing them, a small scrape on the edge of the front bumper, a couple of very small dings/scuffs nothing major.  The oil pressure gauge hasn't worked in years and the tranny temp gauge followed suit awhile back, I'm assuming it is just the senders.  It has lead a relatively pampered life so I didn't really worry about them.  I believe the Carfax shows an issue when it was brand new, someone smashed the driver's side window when it was on the dealer's lot.  I would say wear and tear is pretty normal on the interior for it's age.  If someone is interested in it and wants a video I am willing to do that or a FaceTime as well.  I am in southern Maine.

Alan

Truck 2.JPG

Truck 3.JPG

Truck 4.JPG

Truck1.JPG

Truck2.JPG

Truck3.JPG

Truck4.JPG

Edited by Crazy Al
Added pictures and price (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Tough call on the price but ONE thing I can absolutely guarantee you is that garage-kept means a lot on a red example, if the paint and clearcoat is truly in top notch shape, no fading or peeling, that is hard to find... and anybody that has priced out a quality red repaint knows how expensive that can be.  Materials alone are ridiculous.  Good luck w/your sale

Richard

I appreciate the input, the clearcoat on this has no peeling or issues whatsoever.  There are some tiny rock chips on the hood that you get with 80k miles but the paint has been looked after pretty well and garaging has helped for sure.

• 2 weeks later...