ITs A GO! Dec. 11th Holiday Cruise night with the

Caps94ZODG

X-CFM and the "ODG" welcome you to our next all American Cruise Night....

CRUISING into the HOLIDAYS!!

December 11th at the Ruby Tuesdays on Kirkman Road in Orlando!

From 6PM to 10PM.

Thanks guys for coming out last time much appreciated and I have received a HUGE reply to the Internet invite this time around and it should be a great turnout! Many different makes of American muscle and not just cars but trucks too! Ruby Tuesdays has welcomed us with open arms and we now have a place to call home for this months cruise!

If your car has a Detroit nameplate on it cruise on over and check out the different cars and trucks, maybe talk about what might be under your Christmas tree for your hot rod with other enthusiast?

The directions from mapquest are linked here. any questions email me or just reply to this and I will get you directions. Very easy though few min off of I4 right on the corner of LB Mcleod rd and Kirkman Road you can see the 7/11 ruby Tuesdays and the Dennys all in a row at that intersection!.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlo...htype=GenSearch

Thanks for looking and im hoping for a good holiday cheer and turnout for Decembers cruise! Going to another car show? stop on by on the way down or the way back, its a cruise night stay for as long as you want. You might find something you havnt seen yet. And just a reminder this is a cruise night to come and look at and show off your rides, not to pick races or do burnout's. So come and enjoy an evening with us. Any questions or directions again please email me at Evost7 @ AOL DOT com. :D If you think your going to go, post a reply to this message so I can see who might be coming!

We will see ya there!

Dave M.

X-CFM/"ODG" :chevy::cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys just a reminder Ive had a few replies through emails from this site and a few others. alot of veiws...thats awsome...

XGMTECH good chatting with you last time... hope you can make it out again and hope to get some people to come with you....a few message boards have alot of interest in it and it should be a good turnout. I have seen a few SS's around downtown Orlando..anyone on this board? come on out :D

If you do or need more info email me reply to this and give a shout would really like to make a big impact in what could turn into alot of good things..not for just local but nationally with the Hot Rod magazines...if what Im trying to do takes off :D

hope you can help get it off the ground!! n see ya there :D

Dec 11th is today!! Saturday

From 6-10

Hope you can all make it out.Its supposed to be a little chilly outside but hope that dosnt stop you from comming out.....I will be wearing the 99 Hot Rod Power Tour jacket to keep the chill off me.. Everything is all set and if the crowd is big enough we can have our own section of the restaurant. And the parking is all set for our cars!

Other than that hope to see you guys out there. Its a stepping stone and a big one, hope you can attend!

Dave M.

X-CFM/ODG :driving::flag::chevy::cheers::thumbs::smash:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey..XGMTECH hows it going how was your holiday...was seeing if your still around and how the truck is...

was wondering what you been up to and all that good stuff..was wondering if you were free to knock some ideas around to get maybee this site and others together for a better show in the spring..well talk to you soon!

Later

Archived