To Moderator: Supporting Vendor question

outlawtech

We are a manufacturer of performance parts for the Silverado. How do we become a Supporting Vendor so that we can offer SilveradoSS only specials?

For you guys local to our manufacturing facility, you are welcome to suggest and aide in new product development and dyno testing.

Sincerely,

Aaron

Tech Support

Where is local?  :D

BTW, you might want to PM Mervz, Zippy, MNC5, Benkey, Dcairns.  Mervz is the admin, and the other four are the moderators I can remember off the top of my head :)

Looks like local is San Bernardino, CA according to his profile.

Don't you have a t-bucket you should be working on? banana.gif:crackup:

We are located in San Bernardino and are a manufacturer of power products for trucks and SUV's. We have been manufacturing products for other performance companies since 1998 but have just recently come out with our own line directly.

We currently have a wonderful intake system for the Silverado SS. I would love to tell you guys about all of its great features but feel I should get the go ahead from the moderators before doing so.

If there is a moderator out there, please feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thanks for the interest guys!

Aaron

• 2 weeks later...
Go to the members list and find Mervz.  Email and PM him - your best bet.  He is the only one that can approve of these things.

wow you know it would be great to have instructions like that for people that are looking to sell products...maybe pin it so that people see it right away in the general section or something...

cause that post sure wasnt' helpful...or very welcoming....

Archived