Jump to content

anyone know what the name of the dash insert for the ss badge is called?


Recommended Posts

GM calls it a "switch opening cover" - part # is 15178169 and you can find them new still, with no emblem letters in it, just the depression in the plastic for the letters to fit into - if that's the emblem you say you already have, then you're set.  Search ebay for that part # a guy has been selling them for quite a while for about $40.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...