Rollpans

BSER has one on his truck. He makes them and sells them, and from what everyone says that has bought them, they are Very High Quality. Do a search on this site for "rollpan".

One of these days, I too, will be able to afford one!

Have any of you guys with that roll pans had any problems like it cracking or breaking thats why I have not bought one yet I am just a little worried about it cause it is fiberglass I am trying to hold out till some company makes a steel one but that don't look like it is going to happen.

That does look great...

If I dump my exhaust, I'll probably put one on for weight savings.

I've also got a trailer hitch that I use a few times a year, so I'm not sure what to do about that. Maybe bolt it up every time I need it? (kind of a PITA).

The hidden hitch from stylin concepts works great. It simply bolts up in place of the factory hitch. Very simple. :thumbs:

I would cut the opening for the hitch once you get it from BSER because not every truck is exactly the same. I wanted it to match perfectly once I mounted the hitch. It looks great with the flip lisence plate. :thumbs:

As for any problems I have one corner that has worked loose but nothing major or any breaks. He has made some improvements to the studs that keeps them from breaking and working loose. Give him a shout, he will help you out!!!

one more thing, relocating the spare tire will work but in my case I removed it because so much of the tire was visible from the rear of the truck. My plans are to install a bedrug and place the spare tire in there with a custom tire cover. That should look nice since I never haul anything in the SS anyway :jester:

Archived