Painting today

All guys, After much consideration, I have decided to paint some of the plastic parts under the hood. Now should I use Krylon Fusion paint. Appr..10 coats, buff out and put clear coat on? Or no clear coat? Also if anyone has done this please let me know how you did yours. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

OH by the way today I am also hanging X-mas lights on the PALM TREES!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::D:D

Isn't it nice to have Palm Trees and warm winter weather.

Sooo much better then what those other people put up with.... :jester:

WW :cool:

Yes it is

Today is shorts, T shirt and flip flops day. Temp is going to be around 82 and the sun will be out all day. BEAUTIFUL down here.

Anyone planning on visiting Key West anytime soon? Let me know I can get a little cheaper rates for tourists attractions since I am :driving: military.

ROAD TRIP????????

Yes it is

Today is shorts, T shirt and flip flops day. Temp is going to be around 82 and the sun will be out all day. BEAUTIFUL down here.

Anyone planning on visiting Key West anytime soon? Let me know I can get a little cheaper rates for tourists attractions since I am :driving: military.

ROAD TRIP????????

I'll be down there in the spring, TMBRWLF. Missed out last summer because of all the hurricanes. :sigh:

As far as the Krylon Fusion, that paint works great. Just make sure the parts are clean first... and watch out for overspray! There will be a TON of it, lots more than regular spray paint, and it will go everywhere. So make sure you spray these away from anything you don't want paint on, especially your truck! Good luck... :D

Yes it is

ROAD TRIP????????

I'll be down there in the spring, TMBRWLF. Missed out last summer because of all the hurricanes. :sigh:

As far as the Krylon Fusion, that paint works great. Just make sure the parts are clean first... and watch out for overspray! There will be a TON of it, lots more than regular spray paint, and it will go everywhere. So make sure you spray these away from anything you don't want paint on, especially your truck! Good luck... :D

:cheers:

Do you know what days and have you been here before? I'll be waiting with a Corona!!!!!!!

I used to come down Labor Day Weekend, for the last 5 years straight... but September is still pretty hot down there, so I'm going to try the spring next year. No exact date planned yet.

I'll definitely be down there to STAY, sooner or later... :D

Archived