Most miles

shootingshark

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10,700 on an 2003.  Not far to my work !!

CD

I am building a house 6 miles from the base, I will be able to go home at lunch and still log one round trip worth of miles for the apartment I am living in now. I cant wait. I will get a lunch break and cut my mileage in half. :thumbs:

Hit 30K yesterday :banghead:

My dealer and I fought a very bloody battle for over a week and a half about the price :smash: Then the day :driving: came for me to pick her up, I'm pretty sure he did this to me as a last jab for the price battle. I pulled up expecting to see her on the outside of the building ready to go, but no! We go through my trade in, pull all my stuff out and then he walks me back to the indoor warehouse, and there in the middle of the main drive way was my baby parked nose to nose in a v-configuration with an 03' black on black vette! When my eyes glazed over at the sight of the vette, he says to me "I can get you into that for $100 more per month"! My reply was no thanks I'll take my SS and be on my way :driving:

VII :chevy:

Mine just turned 5100 yesterday, drove it out of the show room floor brand new in March of this year. I cannot beleave I put 5100 miles on it in only 9 months. :cry: On a brighter side I put 10,000 on my blazer this year so far.

Archived