Wife won't quit driving SS!

A"SS"

My GF drives the SS all around and I dont mind. Shes into modding the truck which is cool and well I just dont baby it as much as most of you. I take good care of it but I doubt anyone else drives it offroad and through mud with a bike and quad in the back :cheers:

Girlfriend uses excuse that my battery needed charging when I am away. She likes to show off to Ford Harley Davison driver at her work. Now that its Charged oh my :driving: . I should have just bought a new battery since I am back in Baghdad for next 3 months and she is in control of it again. Think Onstar needs a web site for people to track and disable their own vehicles on. :D

My g/f takes mine every now and then. She won't admit it, but I know she likes the power. She complains that her car feels slow more and more often now. (It's a little Olds Alero - she won't let me get my hands on it though)

I 'tell' her to take the truck every now and then, but she uses the excuse that it's too big or something. Sometimes I get (exact quote here) "I'll take my car so we don't have to park 500 feet away from everybody".

Speaking of the big vehicle thing...

Last year we're both at the beach and, I cut my foot pretty bad while surfing. At the time I was borrowing my uncles truck because mine got smacked up in an accident. (not this truck). We had a 96 F350 Super Duty (diesel) 4x4, 4dr, longbed on 33" BFG MT's. The hood is about 5' off the ground. Well, my right foot was bleeding all over the place, so she had to drive. It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. My little 5'7" 115lb prissy girly-girl girlfriend driving this huge loud black diesel monster-truck thing in a bikini. I had a s**t eating grin on my face the whole ride to the hospital.

My g/f takes it every so often. She complains about having to park far out too:)

Many girls don't care of about the occasional door ding, most guys do. She likes it but she is scared to damage it. She better get use to driving it because when the 05 gto is in the drive I am gonna wanna take that thing some days:)

Brandon

My g/f takes mine every now and then.  She won't admit it, but I know she likes the power.  She complains that her car feels slow more and more often now.  (It's a little Olds Alero - she won't let me get my hands on it though)

I 'tell' her to take the truck every now and then, but she uses the excuse that it's too big or something.  Sometimes I get (exact quote here) "I'll take my car so we don't have to park 500 feet away from everybody".

Last year we're both at the beach and, I cut my foot pretty bad while surfing.  At the time I was borrowing my uncles truck because mine got smacked up in an accident. (not this truck).  We had a 96 F350 Super Duty (diesel) 4x4, 4dr, longbed on 33" BFG MT's.  The hood is about 5' off the ground.  Well, my right foot was bleeding all over the place, so she had to drive.  It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.  My little 5'7" 115lb prissy girly-girl girlfriend driving this huge loud black diesel monster-truck thing in a bikini.  I had a s**t eating grin on my face the whole ride to the hospital.

haha thats great :crackup:

I know exactly what your talking about, when I had my 2500HD on 38's I would left my girl drive it around and she had some good stories when she came back. Shes 5'2 105

My wife can use it as she pleases. She never parks close to anyone in a parking lot. She always asks me if she can use it before she takes it. Most of the time I get a tank of fuel as a surprize after she uses it.

I look at it this way....Since I drive it 98% of the time chances are I will be the one to screw it up long before her. :driving:

My g/f takes mine every now and then.  She won't admit it, but I know she likes the power.  She complains that her car feels slow more and more often now.  (It's a little Olds Alero - she won't let me get my hands on it though)

I 'tell' her to take the truck every now and then, but she uses the excuse that it's too big or something.  Sometimes I get (exact quote here) "I'll take my car so we don't have to park 500 feet away from everybody".

Last year we're both at the beach and, I cut my foot pretty bad while surfing.  At the time I was borrowing my uncles truck because mine got smacked up in an accident. (not this truck).  We had a 96 F350 Super Duty (diesel) 4x4, 4dr, longbed on 33" BFG MT's.  The hood is about 5' off the ground.  Well, my right foot was bleeding all over the place, so she had to drive.  It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.  My little 5'7" 115lb prissy girly-girl girlfriend driving this huge loud black diesel monster-truck thing in a bikini.  I had a s**t eating grin on my face the whole ride to the hospital.

haha thats great :crackup:

I know exactly what your talking about, when I had my 2500HD on 38's I would left my girl drive it around and she had some good stories when she came back. Shes 5'2 105

I've observed the more petite the woman, the taller the truck they prefer! I'm still trying to figure out why...

Mr. P. :)

well i made the mistake of letting my girlfriend drive it for a few hours of one of our long trips. first thing she said was " I could get used to this" as she was doing 95mph down the highway. now i am in kansas and the ss is in her hands in virginia. i told her she could drive it just becareful where she parks it. so he only drives it to the gym and back because she is afraid something will happen to it. gym is only a half mile away.

Archived