Gaging interest

black03zr5

I have three sivler SS wheels that I need to sell. They have 15k on them, are in mint condition. The tires have normal wear with over 50% tread left. The tires have not been abused, and the wheels don't have curb rash.

I am only selling because I hit a curb and ruined one wheel. I am looking at possibly upgrading my wheels. I am open to selling these individually or as a group of three. I would like to see $325/wheel +shipping.

Dave

J4Nash has been looking for 1 wheel for months now. You might check with him to see if he ever found one.

They won't be hard to sell individually. I sold all of mine without tires(even the curb checked one) within about a month. $200 for the good wheels and $100 for the bad wheel.

Good luck.

that is too expensive for sivler

i will buy one wheel but not for that much $$$

Like I said I am open to offers. If you are thinking they are too expensive then make an offer. These do have tires and are mint, my tires are in perfect condition they just have 15k on them. If people can sell wheels with no tires for $225 and our tires cost $150 I figure $300 is a pretty good price for a wheel with a tire.

Dave

Archived