This has got to be the CRAZIES

SS1316

:eek: Check this out we do alot of street racing here in the Midlands of S.C.

My camp (group) and I have some of all types and different classes of vehicals :cool:

Well anyway This guy name Curtis came buy my shop this morning driving a blue 04 GMC truck loaded with power everything extened cab Z71 :D and said he wanted to race my 03 F150 Harley(superchaged). I told him it wasn't mine but its a phone call away :devil:. So I called Joe (the harley owner), he was at my shop in less thin 20 min. Curtis told us he knew all about the harley and what under the hood even the nitrous and that all he had was a 150 wet shot. He said he was there last night when we beat the sh*t out of a 94 turbo supra and that he needed the break to race 1/4 b/c he doesn't have tires. :wtf: So Joe and I talked it over and said OK, So we locked in $1K to race at 9:00 pm at the industrial park if you don't show or can't race you lose your $1k.

So both of them left there nitrous bottle with me to fill ;) So Curtis came back around 5 to get his bottle I scaled him out to show him no funny stuff. I meet Joe at the race sit with his bottle

At 8:40 pm the camp (group) and I were in the parking lot at the dog food plant waiting on Curtis.

:wtf::wtf: "THIS GUY COME AROUND THE CURVE WITH NO BED ON HIS TRUCK". I'm like all hell no. There is no bed and no tail light just the gas filler neck sitting there. We got into a big conflic about this but we locked in and nobody said you had to have a FULL TRUCK.

So we raced I was the driver b/c I'm the best when it come to giving a man the break :driving: . He left and I was on top of him. He noised me out b/c I hazed the tires alittle on the launch but when I grabed that gun he must have grabed his too. :tear: Side by side the whole 1/4 it was so close I didn't know who had won :sigh:

The 7 (seven) people at the finish line (4 of his people and 3 of mine) had all agree that I beat him by inches it was a good race even thougth he had a half a truck.

:yellow_loser::yellow_loser::yellow_loser:

And I didn't have any nitrous problems like my vette :thumbs:

Archived