Lifted 2002 Silverado HD - E-Bay - no reserve!

tbyrne

Silverado2004side.jpg

silveradorear.jpg

It's time to sell my lifted 2002 Silverado HD so it's listed on E-Bay with no reserve. Here is a quick rundown -

This truck is powered by GM's 8.1 liter (496) big block. It sends power through an Allison 5 speed automatic transmission and then on to a set of Yukon brand 4.56 gears.

Modifications include -

Performance -

Volant induction, ported throttlebody, Poweraid throttlebody spacer, The Other Guys mid-length headers, Corsa muffler/tips with custom dual tailpipes, Direct Hits Ignition. Comp Cam, Crane 8.1 ratio roller rockers, AS+M billet aluminum valve cover spacers and Westers'custom programming.

Suspension and appearance -

The front of the truck was raised with a 6.5" Full Throttle lift, GM's "green keys" and the torsion bars were cranked up to get a total front lift of about 8.5" The rear was lifted with a set of 4" Deaver springs and a 2.5" block. This helps clear a set of 37x13.5/17 ProComp Xterrain tires are wrapped around 17x8.5" Weld Evo Renegade XT wheels. Other appearence mods include - Westin step bars, PIAA airdam with 40 series driving lights, clear corner lights, billet grills, 20% tint, Stage I HID low beams and a polished driveshaft. The frame was also treated to a coat of POR-15 for a clean look and protection from the elements. The bed is protected by a spray in bed liner.

Interior -

Custom leather interior and Delphi XM satellite radio receiver.

I purchased this vehicle in the Fall of 2002. It had 7000 miles on the odometer and came with a Salvage title. The previous owner got water in the intake and blew the motor. I put a new 8.1 in this truck and did the performance mods at the same time. The lift, gears, wheels/tires have been on the truck since the Spring of 2004. They have about 4-5000 miles on them.

More pics can be seen in the E-Bay listing -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=4511774139

2005 Duramax power Sierra HD - MANY mods going on now!

2002 8.1 Silverado HD - Full Throttle lift, 37" tires, 4.56 gears, Comp Cam, TOG headers, Volant induction plus more! - for sale!

2002 8.1 Suburban -Intercooled Whipple supercharger, 22" wheels/tires + more - 407hp/558 ft-lb torque at the rear wheels - 13.93 @ 95.79 MPH - sold!

www.tbyrnemotorsports.com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived