E-Bay issues

SPEEDCRAVIN

This is the deal. I signed up on E-bay early last week and bought some safety belts for my jeep.

I made the payment though Pay-Pal and for the last 4 days the screen showing my purchase says payment pending. I have checked my bank account and the amounts have been deducted.

Is this normal? how long does this usally take. Everyone here at work has told me they have never seen this message. Did I do something wrong? Im affraid that I am going to get negitive feedback on my first purchase.

I need help please :dunno:

JOSH

Did you pay via electronic check? If so, paypal kinda sorta forgets to tell you they treat that just like a real check (despite getting the money right away).

Since eBay bought paypal, they've changed to being very slow to report when they have received the money from your bank (sometimes 4-5 days for me) and immediately showing the money gone from your account while not transfering to the bank for a few more days. Well, to be fair I quit using PP very much about a year ago because of issues like this.

Mine did that 1 time when the credit card I had on file expired . All I had to do was update expatriation date. The fella I bought from informed me of pending status. He said this happens when people do not use a credit card as a backup funds for checking or saving accounts sales.

If you don't have a Credit card on file I would bet this your problem.

Hey josh, since you are all signed up now you can bid on that LS1 block that i need for christmas  :D

Yeah right :confused: Dont you have to use that money to rent the (hot air balloon)? :confused:

Save your money bud, your getting married, you will need it!!

Wait...............You had better spend it now before you get married. :banghead: Because it you dont now, she will later... :crackup:

JOSH

Hey josh, since you are all signed up now you can bid on that LS1 block that i need for christmas  :D

Yeah right :confused: Dont you have to use that money to rent the (hot air balloon)? :confused:

Save your money bud, your getting married, you will need it!!

Wait...............You had better spend it now before you get married. :banghead: Because it you dont now, she will later... :crackup:

JOSH

No no no , you have got it all wrong . I was thinking along the lines of a christmas gift from my best buddy :jester:

I know i cant buy one right now (and live to tell about it) because she would kill me if i did it before the wedding (after the wedding it is fair game) :cheers:

Archived