Black SS wheels 4 sale

dounome

I need to sell my stock wheels, they have been powdercoated and are in great shape, the tires have 18k on them. I will be in Arizona from the 23rd through the 31 of Dec of anyone wants them from Az. I have to do this via Paypal. Spread the word please. Asking $1250, this is with out shipping. Thanks call my cell for info as I can not get to the computer very often. 610-710-1707, Ric

Hey Joe I did a check with Fed Ex ground it is showing a a $200 dollar charge to get the wheels to your door, I will split that cost with you and get them out to you. As for the wheels they look great and I get a lot of compliments on them. I need to get these shipped out before the 25th of Dec of you want them. Like I said please call me as I can get to the computer very often. 610-710-1707

Thanks Krambo for the input, z28plus the best I can do is $1200 shipped it will cost me $200 just to ship.

Ok, that doesn't sound bad..........let me ponder it over the holiday and i will get back with you next week.

thanks

bty............i just noticed that this is with the tires!! All I need is the wheels......will you seperate?? If so how much then.

Thanks Krambo for the input, z28plus the best I can do is $1200 shipped it will cost me $200 just to ship.

Ok, that doesn't sound bad..........let me ponder it over the holiday and i will get back with you next week.

thanks

bty............i just noticed that this is with the tires!! All I need is the wheels......will you seperate?? If so how much then.

these still available???

Archived