Lake Mead Cruise (Nevada)

I was told about this yesterday by a friend and will definatlely be attending. I would love to see another SSS out there with me. :cheers:

Overton run! January 30, 2005.

Vegasgroupdrive.com gets started again this year. Remember, we are only doing 4-5 events a year, and open the drives to any person, car club, manufacturer, etc etc!

We will meet up at around 8am at the Chevron at Lake Mead and Hollywood.

The Chevron is on the NW corner of the intersection, and has a big American Flag.

We will roll out at 9am sharp! Hope everyone can make it, it think the count from last year was about 60 cars.

Spread the word on the other forums if you can!

http://www.vegasgroupdrive.com

I was told about this yesterday by a friend and will definatlely be attending.  I would love to see another SSS out there with me. :cheers:

Overton run! January 30, 2005.

Vegasgroupdrive.com gets started again this year. Remember, we are only doing 4-5 events a year, and open the drives to any person, car club, manufacturer, etc etc!

We will meet up at around 8am at the Chevron at Lake Mead and Hollywood.

The Chevron is on the NW corner of the intersection, and has a big American Flag.

We will roll out at 9am sharp! Hope everyone can make it, it think the count from last year was about 60 cars.

Spread the word on the other forums if you can!

http://www.vegasgroupdrive.com

Damn Man, I wish I was there. The overseas returnee listing comes out the 11th, Hopefully, Nellis will be on there. The cruise would be awesome. If I do get down there I am thinking of headers, Might need some help. Take it easy man...

• 1 month later...

Made it the the cruise on Sunday, had some fun and enjoyed the sights :cool: . Here is a link to a forum with some pics. There is one pic of the SSS and I think a couple of my dad's C6 and my sister's EVO. I think the pics are on page 3 of the thread. We only had one incident and that was naturally a broken Mustang :crackup: . The next cruise they are talking about going up to Death Valley if anybody is interested let me know and I can get more info. :cheers:

Lake Mead Cruise

Archived