Whos at work on Christmas Eve?

SPEEDCRAVIN

Im at work bright and early this morning. Opened the Dealership up at 7 am..

I am a Service Manager of a Jeep, Chrylser, Dodge Dealership in the North Dallas area.

I can't believe every year this business is busy on Christmas Eve. Doesn't every one need to be out buying gifts for thier wifes?

JOSH :banghead:

I'm sitting at my desk in a cold lonely computer room...

7a-7p through next Wednesday.

Production Control Gas-Pipeline, IT/Midrange support.

That's okay, I'm hitting 2 days company holiday worked, and 1 day actual holiday worked at 2.5X regular salary at 12 hours each day, plus normal holiday pay. :cheers:

Brought in plenty of movies to watch this weekend.

WW :cool:

I am a Service Manager of a Jeep, Chrylser, Dodge Dealership in the North Dallas area.

I can't believe every year this business is busy on Christmas Eve. Doesn't every one need to be out buying gifts for thier wifes?

Front parts counter at a Chevy dealer in North Dallas. We'll be open till 3PM.

Will finish work in approx. 20 mins.. :D

Work @ Johnson & Johnson, local Pharmacy plant in Belgium, as a systems & programs administrator - engineer.

Another 3 hours, and I'll start diner in an excellent restaurant....

Have fun guys, and merry CHristmas to you all...

wheather over here is great. Normally it would be cold, with lots of rain, and sometimes snow, now it's almost 8 degrees out here... :D

Pascal

I'll be working until 1800 hrs. I'm "The Nightmare In Your Rear View Mirror", aka "A Cop". :D

Ray

Cool... I've several cops as friends... Always handy to have those guys arround...

I guess you like the acceleration to, as driving a SS... :D

Here at work, but only unit noon...that is the life for self-employed people! (p.s. - Joe, it is 3 degrees here, with PLENTY OF SNOW)

My SSS Temp thing read -4 this morning! BRRRR.. But it would have been worse to dig the truck out of snow! I am glad we did not get any, Truck is still clean!

I used to work for a Chevrolet/Cadillac dealership, and I remember Christmas Eve as being one of the busiest days of the year. You'd be surprised how many people buy a new car for someone as a Christmas present! :eek:

Archived