Beware of Tom Frederico aka Frederico Performance

Good lookin' out man... it only took 1 group purchase over here for him to get a bad reputation. I think there are still people waiting for their sway bars.

As a business person myself I know that customer service should be top priority and its not always easy to get back to everyone as quickly as they would like, but all he has ever offered is excuses and a stand-offish, defensive attitude.

Hope you impala guys get your stuff straightened out... looks like the problems run much farther back on your board than they do here.

I believe everyone finally got taken care of Dylan. I may be wrong though! That guy is nothing short of a joke! We all found out what kind of business guy he is. The thing about it is he is sh**in' all over people who are trying to give him business!

Never ever do business with that guy again!!! :banghead:

Late- Alex

The sad thing is that the Federico bars are priced MUCH higher than the Hotchkis GP at Tbyrne going on right now.  Glad I waited.

The GP going on right now is a pretty good price. I tried to get Tbyrne to do a GP before I got mine from Tom, but no dice. There are a few differences between the Hotchkis bars and his. The ones I got are thicker and the rear is adjustable.

His sway bars are a very good product! It's just his customer service that lacks big time!

Late- Alex

Archived