zippy notes

zippy

i got the conformation on the chrome wheels last week and even the rpo for it, although it hadn't shown up on the autobook yet. going to find out when ordering them will begin. i'll get the rpo though in the morning. it's in my truck right now and i'm being lazy. also, a few people wanted some more build dates, sorry i haven't done them yet. re-send them or post them here and i'll get them tomorrow.

not yet, hopefully monday. they don't list it, but i'm going to try partech again. it was listed on autobook which means they are taking orders for that option now, but there wasn't a price on it yet. hopefully monday i'll get both.

Hey zippy, Any luck finding a part number?!?!

Justin

Part# for the Chrome ss wheels (RPO P35) is 89040484, but the part# is too new to show up on the GM price tape. Talked to GM today and they said the wheels will be released for sale on the week of OCT. 6th. GM did give me temporary pricing.

Retail price per wheel is $543.07 Wholesale price is $407.30. Can ship most anywhere. If interested call toll free @ 866.410.6140 and ask for Greg.

Pretty expensive. You can find better deals out there. I am getting my Chromed SS wheels $200.00 each. But then again they are not from the factory.

Yeah I braced myself for the price. I looked into GMC C3 17" wheels a while back, they were $475 a piece. The price didn't go up too much considering they are 20s.

Yeah the price is a little expensive, but if you look at what a set of stock wheels last went for on Ebay, it comes to almost nothing. Our wheels are hot items right now and get pretty good resale.

That's a good point.

Yeah the Ebay wheels have been pretty high. They are usually over $250 a piece. That's a good head start on a chrome aftermarket wheel.

Archived