Pics of new interior

fordsareslow

Well I was supposed to go to the drag races todayu but last night I was looking on craiges list and found a guy 20 minutes from me selling so0me power leater seats and center console out of a 04 silverado. So this morning at 8:00am I called him and by 2:30 today this is the finished product. I'm leaving for vacation to Yellowstone at 6:00am tomorrow so I won't get to enjoy these until I get back on Sept 21st.

Here are some before, non power cloth with a center flip up jump seat...

7258cb27.jpg

6c010a51.jpg

And now, heated and full power both driver and pass. along with a full center console with the bose sub and amp.

post-6096-1157953006_thumb.jpg

post-6096-1157953076_thumb.jpg

post-6096-1157953179_thumb.jpg

post-6096-1157953248_thumb.jpg

And a pic of the guages...

post-6096-1157953364_thumb.jpg

that really made the inside of your truck look a lot better.  What was all involved with changing over to power seats?

Well once I pulled the old seats and center jump seat out, I had to run a new wiring harness which luckily the guy included. The drivers side would have worked with the stock harness but not the pass. side. I had to pull basically all the plastic interior panels out of the truck, pull the carpet up and pull all the lower panels of the dash off in order to use the new pieces for the center console. Didn't take that long, I'd say from start to finish it took a total of 3 hours and that was taking my time.