Video of my truck

NashSS

Well i went and got a firewire or whatever its called to transfer video to the computer and I now have a video of my truck showing off the shine and tribals, zippy tune, hids, and exhaust. It is 5 minutes long I'll cut it down next time and take a better vid of exhaust and hids in the nighttime for everyone thinking of borlas or debating about hids or not so here it is let me know what you think.

th_EricsTruckEDITED-1.jpg

thanks guys, I'll make another vid for the tune from zippy and my hids at night time. its my first vid so they'll get better but i tried to cut it down because photobucket can only hold 5 min of vid a time but the vid showed what I wanted to mostly the good shine Ive got and also the tribals that no one on here likes but to show that its just not solid white.

yeah sorry about ur sea sickness. next time I'll take someone along with me so they can tape and ill just do a straight vid of exhaust from outside and inside to get a good idea of how they sound all around and a vid of zippies tune. I'll get another vid this weekend. I can say that the camera i have takes excellent sound quality. The exhuast on the vid sounds exactly how my truck sounds in person.