an easy kill

badaSSred04

i wanted to add another kill to the board.i know it's an easy kill,but still a kill.i was taking my truck to drop off for procharger install tomorrow when a dodge dakota 5.9 r/t started something he could not finish.you guys should have seen it;he had the mopar perf. sticker in the back glass along w/ flomasters stick. we went from like 45 mph & i all but ran over him.then side by side i jumped him by 5 lngths &just kept pulling till about 105 &he was prob. about 15-16 lngths back.he pulled up at next light &put his hands out of his window in a "i give i give" gesture.like i said; easy kill;but it was good anyway. :jester::cool:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stock R/T runs low 15's as does a stock silverado ss,5 lengths? your ss is running 12's with no supercharger then right,what mods you have done,did the other guy know you were racing? or was his hands out the window cause you were driving like a madman,that will be badass to see a ss run 10's with a procharger,if you were racing a civic I could see 5 lenghts,if the R/T was stock then the race would have been close except off the line were you get better traction due to awd,a guy at my work has a black 2003 SS stock all I had at the time was a cai and spintech muffler and it was a pretty even race up till 70 then i started pulling a little ,top speed on the ss with stock computer is 115 mph ,R/T is 114 mph where mine shut off when I had the stock pcm,now its 135mph

Archived