Tsunami

GEAR M UP

that is just amazing...word has it that some of the islands actually move...up to 100ft. and that the earths rotation was interrupted or knocked off enough to make that day shorter than it was supposed to be...WOW

The island of Kerlanka (sp) was moved 120Ft and the geological society and meterology society are closely watching the speed of the earths spin and tilt. they are very concerned! Should we be? :crazy:

I would not mind if Chicago had a southern Califorina Climate!! :D

that is just amazing...word has it that some of the islands actually move...up to 100ft. and that the earths rotation was interrupted or knocked off enough to make that day shorter than it was supposed to be...WOW

The island of Kerlanka (sp) was moved 120Ft and the geological society and meterology society are closely watching the speed of the earths spin and tilt. they are very concerned! Should we be? :crazy:

I would not mind if Chicago had a southern Califorina Climate!! :D

i wouldn't worry about it too much. you have to understand that geologists and scientists get excited about everything...very geeky people...i know, my sister is a geologist :sigh:

i have heard on the news its growing and will soon be 100,000.

Thats is sad news to hear.Was it just one tsnami or a few?

Makes you kinda wonder , what if something like this were to hit our coast like Los Angelesor New york the destruction would be unimaginable.

Archived