SoCal Truck meet????

moregrip

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys and girl :D , I had a great time, it was really good to meet those of you that I haven't yet before and it was good to see the guys that I have gotten together with before. A Vegas trip sounds awesome and we need to start plannin it out...maybe in the next meet or two ;) we can get it all worked out and have a good weekend of cruisin, BS'in and drinkin...in Vegas!!!!! :cheers: Thanx to everyone that showed and maybe next time have an even better turnout... :cheers: Here's to the record stting SSS get together so far and hopefully many more to come.

Sorry I missed it guys and gal...But I did represent us in Vegas though, going to 3 semi-finals in 2 different classes...IN ONE FRIGGIN" DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: Lot's of racing, I'm tired. :oops: The new trans mods kicked ass. 14.742 @ 91.25 in Las Vegas' shitty altitude. Thanks for the bitchin' converter SuperSport. I'll make the next meet for sure, hope it's soon.

Cool pics! :thumbs: Cody laying in front in his teddy would have been a better pic. :)

I think there were more than 11 at KS, though. Maybe it was the same, now that I go back and look. We just never got them all together for a pic. We did have about 16-18 site members there.

finally, i just got home and its now about 930. i had a great time talking to everyone in person. i hope ill be able to make more meets so the closer north the better. :jester: great job with the pictures everyone. i think we should get a vegas meet together, sema show and day at the track maybe. :thumbs: i cant wait. it was fun!

Archived