body damage

sandman

Sandman

I wish I knew where you lived. I work for Dent Wizard (get my post name). I would be willing to fix it just because I feel for you. I just wish that some of you fellas didn't consider the fix as half-azzed. The chance that your paint is going to look exactly the same after the repaint is a shot in the dark and you know have a repainted panel.

I would PDR the dents, and have a good airbrush guy blow paint into the chips. But please, please do not use some hack PDR guy. If done correctly, it doesn't just look better, it should be PERFECT.

By the way whoever wrote about the limited number of SS's and the investment of having it done the "right way" should know this. A local high end dealer here in WA state thought it was a good enough process to allow me to work on their $353,000 Bentley Arnage, and the Jaguar XJ220 that they put two palm dents in the hood. By the way, look at the number of XJ220's in the U.S.. Phew! Thanks for letting me vent, that felt great.

To the wizard, I got my insurance check and it was in my name only, so i gave the dent guy a try. It was perfect! The paint touchup I have to work on. It's very small. I'm going to save the bucks for the next time. Thanks :cheers:

Sandman

Glad to here you got a good dent guy. Lots of hacks out there trying it also. As far as the touch up, try to find an air brush guy who can blow paint in the chips. It will turn out better than just touching it up.

Wizard.

Archived