Good price for a 03 SS?

mtxbluez28

Yes...

I paid a little more for a Red '03 SS last month with 18,200 miles...the dealer listed the price wrong in AutoTrader, but honored it!!! (They had it at ~28,500 on the sticker)

I thought it was a steal...

And the one you're looking at only has 8,000 more miles, but has the exhaust as a bonus!

Offer 24k and meet in the middle, or pay the whole 25k if you must...use the mileage as a bargaining tool.

Good luck - Brian

I bought my 03 SS Dec. 2003 with 310 miles for $28,500.00. With the miles on the truck your looking at, Kelly Blue book lists it at $23,000.00 Trade in and $27,450.00 retail.

It sounds like a fair price but there is always room to move if that is what they are asking. I would also see how long they have had it in inventory, because if it has been there a while you will have better luck offering them a lower price.

I guess I just got an exceptional deal on mine because I am friends with the owners son who is also the used car manager where I bought it.

At the time I think he had it sold to another dealer for $27,500.00 but it was worth it to me to give a little profit because I do business with them. zif he were to put it on the lot he woulp have been asking $31,500.00 at the time.

If I were you I would offer $23,500.00 and setle for $24,000.00. Especially if it has been there close to 30 days or more.

Archived