PCM tune and headers

dros44

I tried doing it and it didnt work again. YOu have th ekey in the second switch right. Like u click the key once and click it again and leave it in that position. And then turn it all the way to off for 30 seconds and back to the second click for 11 mins and do that 3 times?? because i tried it once and then again i must be retarted because it didnt work and i got fed up and put the stock one back. When you turn the key to off does it go all the way to off, to the point where you can take the key out. Or do you turn it to the first click?

can someone shed some light on this pcm...i have a major questin. im trying to buy a pcm tune right as we speak and whats a core charge? is that only if i want another pcm? or do i have to add the pcm turn for 250, the 15 bucks to have it sent, and the 125 core charge. can someone answer this ASAP cause im buyting the tune right now

p.s. sorry for jacking your thread but i havent found the exact answer i want anywhere

also 800 posts YAY!!!!!

The core charge is just there until you send back in your PCM. Once you return yours to your tuner, he'll refund the core charge. Or, if you want, you can leave it alone and have an extra PCM for $250.

I tried doing it and it didnt work again. YOu have th ekey in the second switch right. Like u click the key once and click it again and leave it in that position. And then turn it all the way to off for 30 seconds and back to the second click for 11 mins and do that 3 times?? because i tried it once and then again i must be retarted because it didnt work and i got fed up and put the stock one back. When you turn the key to off does it go all the way to off, to the point where you can take the key out. Or do you turn it to the first click?

I did the same thing with mine until I figured out that you have to try to restart it on every cycle. good luck!

:cheers:

Archived