sort of dissapointed

impalarasser

is anyone else surprised that the ss did not come with a programable door opener and a lighted driver/passenger side mirrer? not like they are big deals but my trailblazer had them and it was $32,000. dont get me wrong i love the truck and think its the gratice thing since sliced bread, but did Chevy forget to design the roof portion of the truck because i feel it is in the stone age compared to the rest of the truck. :confused::chevy::wtf:

I have the lights in the overhead console, but I think he meant to say that he did not have lights on the vanity mirrors on the back side of the visors........ :chevy:

Does every have a mirror on the back sides of both the sun visors? I think I only have a mirror on my passenger one. (mine isn't lit up)

Justin :chevy:

Does every have a mirror on the back sides of both the sun visors? I think I only have a mirror on my passenger one. (mine isn't lit up)

Justin

Passenger visor only for the mirror which has no light on my SS

lighted driver/passenger side mirrer

If this is in reference to lights on the outside rear view mirrors to illuminate the door area you can turn this fearture as well as many others on or off with perimeter lighting through your DIC

Oops, I must have been posting this while impalrasser was posting

sorry thats is what i ment. can you order a new viser or something?

Archived