Jl Audio's new interface

04CHASE

http://www.jlaudio.com/press/CleanSweep05.html

i saw this on their website. It may be an alternative to the pac interface?  says  summer 2005 release. Did anyone go to C.E.S.? I was told they had it there as welll as a new line of W7's :crazy: .

Cool looking piece. As for the W7's, not that I know of. New W1's is all I heard about. Check their website for more info.

i dont understand what that does, can anyone put it in laymans terms?

It takes your BOSE specific EQ that is built into your truck and "flattens it" and also takes the fact that your truck as volume is increased it lowers the bass to protect the speakers. Takes all of these "problems" and gives you a flat solid bandwidth to work with when adding amps and new speakers. I think it is a GREAT piece! Hope this helps

kinda, i understand it more now thanks! but car audio has never been my forte, too much math and i failed math a few times... :mad: for all i know it could be in latin! even tho i took 2 years of that and failed one year :banghead: thank god in outa high school i dunno how i graduated sometimes

i dont understand what that does, can anyone put it in laymans terms?

It takes your BOSE specific EQ that is built into your truck and "flattens it" and also takes the fact that your truck as volume is increased it lowers the bass to protect the speakers. Takes all of these "problems" and gives you a flat solid bandwidth to work with when adding amps and new speakers. I think it is a GREAT piece! Hope this helps

It has a lot of promise. Knowing JL, I'm sure it will be a good piece. Someone needs to get that in a SSS to find out just how good the HU really is. I work in custom aftermarket audio, but still don't want to change out the factory HU. Aftermarket pieces look too out of place these days. :(

most likely i will purchase one as soon as they are available i dont want to replace the head unit either i dont want to have to pay a fortune to keep the xm and steering wheel controls this way i can have some time to design my box as well.

Archived