impalarasser

I don't know the facts of this situation, but that sort of thing happens when you find a picture you like on someone else's website and use it without their permission. It takes some of their bandwidth to serve the picture up, so it is not always appreciated. I remember seeing someone doing that sort of thing for their avatar and the website he was "stealing" the picture from, changed the picture to a rather gross picture, much to the embarrassment of the guy who was using it as an avatar.

Guys, I don't know what the problem is about the illegal image deal. I haven't stolen or attempted to steal anything from anyone on the net. I am not technically (computer) smart enough to do it if I wanted to. Obviously, I have done something, but I have no idea what I did. I was responding to the rough idle, misfire thread and all of a sudden the huge red illegal message appears after I posted my response. And I'm sure it will be tagged to this response once posted. I apologize for the inconvenience of the big red illegal blob message all of us have to see. I'll read and limit my resposes until an answer is found. It seems all of my posts since day 1 are now tagged with the red message. :crazy:

If anyone has any ideas how to correct let me know!!!!!!!! :thumbs: Once again my apologies :flag:

Impalarasser:

I don't have an image now and never have. And you are not a moron and it is not my signature :D Thanks for starting this post maybe thru this post a solution solution can be found :thumbs:

I went under "my controls" then "edit signature" the big red illegal blob was there as my signature :crazy: Fooled around with edit signature and finally, not sure how but, deleted signature that wasn't mine to begin with :confused: I'm not sure the problem is fixed permanently but for the moment it seems to have disappeared :D When i post this in about 3 seconds..................?????????? Who knows??????? :sigh:

Archived