Volant Intake

04CHASE

i had this on my truck for no more than 3 weeks it is almost brand new there is nothing wrong with it , i am selling because i am testing a new intake and i need money

629778_39_full.jpg

629778_40_full.jpg

629778_32_full.jpg

wil sell for 225 obo

yes i got an outlaw but to be honest i cannot tell the difference yet at all i almost want to say the new volant felt better , but there is no way of actually saying so without dyno numbers so could not tell you,.

man i hope so the truck went to the dealer today i told them i need it back by thursday just in case, it was so much fun taking the billet servos out today and putting the stock's back in :banghead: , i also lost the dang directions so i had to call superior to fax the directions to me . hopefully they give me a new tranny, my 3-4 gear were gone and the fluid was almost black :mad: . I dont know if i will be doing the servos and shift kit after i get it fixed :dunno: . I am just pissed that that happened and i didnt get to get times at the speedway and i just put in the outlaw to test, i got the precision grill on the way and according to united postal shitheads, i mean UPS it wont be here until the 31st (how conveinient)

To reset the computer unplug the negative battery cable for i think its 1/2 an hour but correct me if im wrong

The way according to general OBDII books is to Disconnect both Negative and Positive Battery cables then while they are NOT attached to the battery hold them together. But due to the possibility of someone misunderstanding and screwing it up I would recommend just disconnect for a while. MARK your presets! :)

Archived