NO RESPECT

DGIEPSS

i dont drive my truck in the snow and i live in a condo where everyone gets one garage where the ss is kept of course and the truck just barly fits in the garage and to close the door you have to lower it slowly while pulling out on the door well any way i left today to go pick my girlfriend up from work and when we got home our garage door was open with foot prints around the area and of course the door wasent opened with the care i give it ther by scraching the sh-t of my rear bumper i was mad as hell and flipped out and called the police and landlord and of course they said there wasent anything they could do AHHHHHH why me :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I have the same problem at my townhouse, I spent several hrs getting the still packed boxes from my move out of the garage a few weeks ago when the weather started getting bad and the garage is a few inches too short :banghead:

I'm thinking a sawzaw may cure my problem though.

but i got one up one them every one said if the garage was locked we wouldnt have this prob but since my door dosent go down the inch i couldnt slide the lock over so yesterday i took a drill and made a new hole and now we a a locked door no more unwelcomed people in my garage :D:D

I have the same problem at my townhouse, I spent several hrs getting the still packed boxes from my move out of the garage a few weeks ago when the weather started getting bad and the garage is a few inches too short :banghead:

I'm thinking a sawzaw may cure my problem though.

good luck with your home inprovements :jester:

Archived