05 Club Cab Hemi

vtodd82

I am not too sure if 0-60 times are widely available for a 05 club cab hemi sport, but I just ran some times for one. Its my dads, his only mods are dual flowmaster 50's, functional keystone ram air hood, cold air induction, and a bed lid. the best gtech time for 0-60 after 4 runs was a disappointing 8.65. was ran with only 1/4 tank gas and 15 degrees weather. that club cab really weighs that baby down i take it. he has really done alot of good for that truck(starting with debadging it). it looks great and sounds awesome(i still am a die hard ss fan, but i have to be honest, his truck is very nice) i was figuring for a much quicker time than that. my 04 ss ran its best 0-60 time of 6.32 the other night, and my brothers 03 silverado extended 5.3L(pictured in sig-the white silverado) actually ran a respectable 8.0 with only mod as gutted cats and dual exhaust with flowmasters.

Sounds about right, those extra doors really slow the hemi down. Was your hemi sport a 4x4? They are good looking truck, looked at it before the SS. The reg cab rwd is much faster. I've driven my friends 4.7 quad cab 4x4 and it was well over 10. Sounds like you've got quite the truck family. Your truck is running pretty quick. :thumbs:

Sounds about right, those extra doors really slow the hemi down.  Was your hemi sport a 4x4?  They are good looking truck, looked at it before the SS.  The reg cab rwd is much faster.  I've driven my friends 4.7 quad cab 4x4 and it was well over 10.  Sounds like you've got quite the truck family.  Your truck is running pretty quick.  :thumbs:

yea its a 4x4-me and my dad actually took it a little off the road when we test drove it :nono: , and it handled great. iam not too biased on any truck manufacturer i like many different trucks with exception of the new fords body style. my dads hemi sport 4x4 club cab is a very sexy truck though, especially after he had it debadged and some minor exterior work(ill try and get some pics of it). of course my opinion, as well as my whole families opinion, is that the SILVERADO SS is by far THE nicest looking truck on the road, bar none. by the way thanks for the compliment to the truck. i was somewhat dissappointed after the performance mods i have done to my ss(mentioned in my sig), but after i dropped my 200 pound brother, and 75% of my gas tank, i was very happy with that 0-60 time. :cheers: the V family loves nice trucks.

Archived