Post Comments for Jeff's Family In Here

Mervz

It's clear from the posts that came before mine that Jeff was an integral part of our community. Like many other's here, I considered Jeff a friend who was always ready to help. He went out of his way to offer support and his hearty sense of humor. He inspired many of us with his exploits. I will miss him.

The love Jeff had for his family was easy to see in his posts, and my heart goes out to them. I am sure I speak for many of Jeff's friends on SilveradoSS.com when I say: If there's anything you need, just give a shout.

My condolences, and my best wishes,

Erik Vick (TurbochargedBerserker)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My heart goes out the Family! Never spoke to Jeff personally but did go into the chat room a couple of times he seems very outgoing,funny and definetly a very technical guy, always stock for the forum against any troll that was picking on us. A great guy/a forum friend/and by the sounds an exeptional family man. He will be missed!! I hope you guys don't care but I stole dylan's signature to honor Jeff. Great job Dylan!!

Noel Rodriguez

Pennsylvannia.

my condolences to jeff's family. He was a really a great guy. I never met him in person, but chated with him many times. He always added something positive to the site and talked about his family with great love. If you were having a bad day, you could log on to silveradoss.com and he would have a humorous story or link posted and then make you feel better. He was also very techinal with our trucks and led the way with the big c5r engine. I took some photos of the c5r engine in the racing corvette and he pm'ed me and said thanks after I posted them. god bless the family and lead the way at heaven's drag strip!!! our prayers to the family. dave cromer/davechevyss

As has been stated before, I never met Jeff, but I always looked forward to hearing about his 427 work. His attitude was always positive and helpful, and he clearly had a tremendous impact on members of this forum, and no doubt many others - he truly was an inspiration. From reading his posts, Jeff clearly loved his truck and most importantly loved his family.

I offer my heart-felt condolences to Jeff's family and friends, and please know that you all are in our thoughts and prayers. Jeff will continue to be an inspiration and will be sorely missed.

-A2Blue / Daryl Martin

again never knew him but on here i feel like i know everyone, jeff was so cool its a shame god picked his card so soon, RIP bro best of luck to your wife and kids, but whereever you are when your family needs ya you will be there, and for the rest of us when we get to the track or race in the street i'll think of you first, and im sure you will be there with all of us when we race, the extra punch we needed to beat a foe. peace out bro sleep well and someday we will meet . thats a promise, but good luck to your wife and kids they will need it, peace out bro stevie g :tear:

I haven't been on this board as long as the others who have posted here, but I would like to offer my condolences. It's truely a sad day when someone as good and young as Jeff is taken from us. Our prayers are with you. God bless.

Dwain Martin

ArrivalSS

Plano, TX

News of Jeff has struck a note with me. We are both similar age and have the same vehicles in the garage - black Silverado SS and a black CTS-V.

When I drive either of those great black vehicles, Jeff will always be welcome to ride shotgun with me.

:flag:

:( Even though I never met him, I felt like I knew him. I always, in a way, looked up to him. He has inspired us all and will be remmembered forever.

Any contact info on his family? I kinda feel like I need to call them and tell them I am sorry.

Daniel Payne

Most of us here at SilveradoSS.com never had a chance to meet Jeff. As I read the comments from fellow members, it is very apparent that Jeff was a Leader.

Leadership is a rare commodity in today’s world. Leaders encourage others. Leaders show others the way, and let them fly. Leaders set the example of high standards. Leaders know how to love unconditionally.

In our brief view of Jeff, all these things were very apparent, and this is why so many of us are deeply affected by his loss. Each of us is looking for leadership if we are honest with ourselves. As his family, you should rejoice in his character and strive to make it known to the remaining family.

We pray that you will seek the power of the Lord of Heaven and Earth to comfort you in your time of grief and that you will seek to know HIM as Savior of your soul.

My deepest sympathy goes out to you.

Chuck Downs

Although I never had the privlidge of meeting Jeff, I had the expectation of being in his company this spring when I traveled up to Chicago for a get together. This being so, I still have a lump in my throat about the loss. I know that he will be missed, especailly on this site.

Just keep this in mind though these hard times, "Though the strength and courage of man may fail, there is an inexhaustable supply of power granted to us from above."

We are truly sorry..... R.I.P Jeff

Rob Blackburn

IdriveGTP

Clinton, IN

My thoughts and prayers to Jeff's family and friends.

I too, had not met Jeff, but was hoping to meet in him later this year either in Chicago or on the Power Tour. I also felt I knew him just hadn't seen him.

There's a perception that the Internet isn't a good venue for communication as it's impersonal, you don't know who you're talking to:

the real deal or a non existant cyber personality. Jeff was the real deal. He was able to project his personality,knowledge, humor, charm across a flat screen via a keyboard. He kept us laughing or got us through our latest self inflicted fiasco...always willing to help. He was a dedicated family man and we got a glimpse into Jeff "The Family Guy" as well.

We all use screen names on the Internet, but a lot of times we are only known by our screen names. Everybody here knew, Gear M Up was Jeff and ...Jeff was Gear M Up. Jeff's influence will continue for a long time.

We'll miss you Big Guy

Brian Halper

I met Jeff when he delivered the hood I have on my truck. He drove up to drop it off for the chance to talk about SS's. We had a great time talking and bragging about our trucks. As I sat in the truck tonight to come home from work all I could do is stare at the intake on my hood and remember him telling me to use Zaino to wax the hood. I wish it was warm here to give it a good polishing tonight. God I sound like a sap. Thank you Jeff for your encouragement, kind worlds, support and entertainment. You have left a legacy here at SilveadoSS that wont soon be forgoten.

May God bless and keep Jeff's family and loved one's during there time of need, although I never met him I feel like being apart of this site means that in some way we're all family, and in times like this family needs to support one another. You have my deepest sympathy for your loss, but know that he is with God now, and that is a much better place than where we are!! ;)

Archived