Post Comments for Jeff's Family In Here

Mervz

• Admin

Guys, since i saw there was a need, i'm starting this thread as a place for people to post their comments about Jeff so we can hopefully send a print out of this thread to his family as a way to say thanks for Jeff's contributions to this forum.

Although I only ever had a few PM's back and forth with him, as the admin of this site, i feel like i've lost a dear friend. Everyone who posts here at SilveradoSS.com is a friend of mine. I saw Jeffs posts every day and his effect on the forum was huge. He was always friendly, always helpful, and it brings a tear to my eye to read of his passing. Jeff, wherever you are, goodluck buddy, we'll miss you here.

Zane

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is hard to believe... just saw his posts a few days ago... this is really sad.. i kinda idolized him for havin the c5r and all... :P well.. i hope for the best for his family and friends.. RIP GEAR M UP......... :flag:

Although i have never met him and only talked to him for a brief time. From his posts he seemed, to me, to be one of the coolest gear heads I have ever met. One who loved life and loved the ones in his life. My deepest condolences for you, your family, and friends. I know myself and my family will all say a prayer for you and yours. As I mentioned before I didn't actually meet him, but I considered him a good friend who will be sorely missed.

nick

although i never got to meet him in person i also took this personally. a man such as jeff with so many things going for him and his family just doesn't deserve something such as this. with so many bad people in the world, we lost one of the good one's. i was hoping to meet him sometime either before summer or during and i'm sure it would have been a great time. from what i know of jeff he was one of the kind of people that pretty much anyone could like and i am one of those people. he will be and is sorely missed.

:tear:

Zippy/Michael King

My condolences to his family. Jeff was a great guy on here. Although i never got to meet him in person but it seemed like we knew each other as along with quite a few other members. There is nothing i can say right now for i am at a loss for words. May GOD bless his wife and children along with his closest relitives. The site will truly miss him. Rest In Peace Jeff

mwalls54/ Matt Walls

I never had the chance to meet Jeff. I did, however, read many of his posts. From what I gathered from his posts and from other members, I have no doubt he was a great individual and worthy of remembrance. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends in this time of saddness. God bless.

jboyd2004 / Jordan Boyd

You really didn't have to know the "whole" Jeff to feel like he was a great guy or someone you could call a friend. You just knew it. He was one of us; a comrade in arms. A brother.

Sadly, I never got to meet him. Although, I had conferred with him personally through this site many times. He never let you down if you needed help. If he didn't know, he always seemed to know someone who did. Many lived their own dreams through his in a way, and he has inspired many to take those first few steps to be like he was with his truck. He'll be sorely missed around here.

My condolences to the family. Our prayers are with you.

Ben Key

I also never got to meet Jeff, but i felt like i knew him, I did have a few conversations with him, they were all good experiences .He was a very understanding person. If i ever had any questions he would always reply with a positive attitude, I also idolized him for all the things he had done to the SS (C5R) , I enjoyed reading all of his post , I still am at a loss of words.He will be missed here indefinately.

These things always kinda sneak up on you. A guy like Jeff is the one you think will always be there... always ready to help out in any way he can... ready to give you advice when its needed. Sadly his number came up sooner than anyone would have expected.

We've lost a very important member of this site. A positive contributor, a great mechanical mind, a funny sense of humor, but most importantly a friend.

May God watch over his new baby, kids, wife, and family. Take solice in knowing Jeff was loved by everyone here and his spirit showed through even without ever meeting most of us face to face.

Rest in peace brother...

... save me a spot at the track up there ... :happysad:

we'll see you again someday. :cheers:

Of my immortal soul of this eternal flame

Will you remember?

Will your heart sing with pain?

Who calls out my name?

Who can tell me what happens

When my eyes close for the last time?

Does it all simply end in a blanket of darkness

What of my soul, what of my soul?

- The Remembrance Ballad by Atreyu

man I just don't get it :tear: I only barely knew Jeff ... and ever since I learned about this my stomach and heart have been torn apart ... May God bless that family ... Be strong !!!

One song comes to mind...............

Angel

by: Sarah McLachlan

Spend all your time waiting

for that second chance

for a break that would make it okay

there's always one reason

to feel not good enough

and it's hard at the end of the day

I need some distraction

oh beautiful release

memory seeps from my veins

let me be empty

and weightless and maybe

I'll find some peace tonight

In the arms of an angel

fly away from here

from this dark cold hotel room

and the endlessness that you fear

you are pulled from the wreckage

of your silent reverie

you're in the arms of the angel

may you find some comfort there

So tired of the straight line

and everywhere you turn

there's vultures and thieves at your back

and the storm keeps on twisting

you keep on building the lie

that you make up for all that you lack

it don't make no difference

escaping one last time

it's easier to believe in this sweet madness oh

this glorious sadness that brings me to my knees

in the arms of an angel

fly away from here

from this dark cold hotel room

and the endlessness that you fear

you are pulled from the wreckage

of your silent reverie

may you find some comfort there

may you find some comfort here.

RIP GEAR M UP..............

I tried to find a download for it so all may hear it, but to no avail. Any help?

Late- Alex

Jeff Bullock,

I feel so terrible that Jeff's time came so soon, we are all shocked that such a personable and genuinly nice person is no longer with us on this board. I have only met Jeff one time but had chatted with him on this board for the last couple of months about working on these crazy trucks that we love so much. The Radix supercharger that I have was last seen on Jeff's SS before his motor swap, it seems funny to me to even install this thing right now but it is what he would want for sure. My prayers will be focused on his family and friends for months to come and as a comunity he will be in our hearts and minds for some time to come. God bless his family and may their pain be eased in this time of mourning.

Joe Krelle

(6.0ss)

Jeff was a great man and very helpfull. I always enjoyed his comments and could always look forward to a funny game or joke from him. Honestly Im at a loss for words right now. The world lost a great friend, husband, and dad.

Archived