03-05 GM Hard Tonneau Cover

TEXASDVLDOG

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTT- First one to offer me 425.00 plus shipping gets it! It's a 680.00 item from the factory!

How much to ship to 78628?

You are making it really hard for me to save my money. :lol:

let me find out for you and I will e-mail you ASAP. Probably won't be untill tomorrow though :thumbs:

BTT- First one to offer me 425.00 plus shipping gets it! It's a 680.00 item from the factory!

How much to ship to 78628?

hey xxJiggaxx, I'm guessing it will be around 100 bucks for shipping on the 2 boxes. I tell you what, Send me 500 bucks and I will take care of the shipping expenses. That's still saving you a lil under 200 bucks for what they cost at the dealership! :D

Ok fellas,

here is what it looks like....

tonneau cover

ok time to put this back up... The new price for this is 500.00 INLUDES SHIPPING. I checked on shipping for a meber that lives in Florida and it came out to about 120.00 or so. So that's a great deal. I gotta sell this thing so I can go ahead with my other mods!! :thumbs:

Ok fellas,

here is what it looks like....

tonneau cover

ok time to put this back up... The new price for this is 500.00 INLUDES SHIPPING. I checked on shipping for a meber that lives in Florida and it came out to about 120.00 or so. So that's a great deal. I gotta sell this thing so I can go ahead with my other mods!! :thumbs:

BTT..ok how about "best reasonable offer"??? :sigh:

Dog check your E-mail.

Thanks dude, was hoping to get more than 350 and I pay shipping?? :eek: I'll let you have it for that much if you pay the shipping. Or if anyone comes close to 350.00 for this tonneau..as long as you pay actuall shipping, it's yours. :thumbs:

Hey Guys (and gals), I just bought me an 05 SS Silver Burch Silverado!  :cool:  The dealer gave me the option of either installing the hard tonneau cover or taking it home in the box.

So up for sale is the Hard tonneau cover. Here is the item description straight from GMBuyPower website:

Regular production accessory, Tonneau cover, Black, hard, folding, lockable., The cover is dealer installed and shipped separately from vehicle to parts department with VIN identification on packaging. (SPO-supplied, dealer installed) (EN6)  $680.00

I'm sure it fits any style Extended Cab Silverado.  Make me a reasonable offer I can't refuse but please don't insult me!

ITEM STILL FOR SALE! 350.00 PLUS SHIPPING. :thumbs:

Archived