RADIX MAGNACHARGER

If someone picks it up, just remember there is a difference with the addit'l fuel pump between an '03 and '04. If it comes with '04 stuff, it'll work with both. If it comes with '03 stuff, it won't. '03 systems came with a inline pump, '04 systems now come with a complete replacement of the stock fuel pump.

How can you tell what year components you have. I have an 04 which was built in Aug of 03. Had trouble when doing a PCM tune because the box was an 03. I e mailed the ebay seller to find out what year the kit was ordered for (03 or 04).

I can tell because I blew my motor :D and they put a 04 engine in.

I ordered a 03 stat and my mechanic told me that GM gave me a 04 :crazy: So when I got the 03 stat replaced, the 04 will not fit now :dunno: so I dont know what to do. My mechanic says that I need the housing that the 03 comes with but I need the 04 stat.

Any help?

:ughdance: I have an 03 truck but an 04 engine

An '03 fueling system though. That'd be my guess.

The difference can be seen at the intake where the fuel lines come in. If you have two lines (one supply, one return) you have an '03. Only one, you have an '04, or a returnless fuel system.

This system will work on an '03 or '04 SS. But, if it comes with the "in-line" fuel pump, that pump is not designed to work on an '04. If it comes with the "in-tank" replacement fuel pump, it will work on either year truck. So, if you have an '04 and this kit comes with the "in-line" pump, you'll have to purchase a "in-tank" pump to replace it.

Archived